The structure of a conclusion is opposite to the introduction in an essay. In the introduction, we will need to provide all the necessary information that is most relevant to our topic. On the other hand, in conclusion, we write only the main points of our essay. The conclusion of our essay starts from the specific and moves towards the general. In this way, the conclusion is the most important as well as most difficult part of an essay. In this article, experts of a cheap essay writing service will provide you some tips to write conclusion of an essay.
Things to Write in Conclusion
- A conclusion is a short summary of your essay. It should contain all the main points of your essay. These main points of the essay should be written shortly.
- You should try to write conclusion of an essay as short as possible with the help of main points. Its reason is that when a reader will read your essay and when he/she reaches at the end, then he/she will try to conclude just by knowing the main points.
- It is also necessary for you to be real in the conclusion section of an essay. In this way, you can write two or three personal views in the conclusion.
- There are some students who try to add some graphs, pictures or diagrams in the essay in order to explain it. In this regard, you should try to avoid these things in the conclusion of your essay.
- You should also try to make some necessary and beneficial disclaimers in order to clarify your readers that you are providing them the authentic things.
- After selecting a topic for our essay, we make some research questions. On the bases of these research questions, we will try to conduct an effective research. In this way, these research questions are also very important for us. We should also try to write two or three most important research questions in the conclusion of our essay.
- We should also try to call for some sort of action in the concluding section of our essay.
- We should also try to write the results and most important findings of our essay in the conclusion.
Things to Avoid in Conclusion
- We should not write the thesis statement in the concluding section of our essay.
- There is no need to write new ideas in the conclusion. We should try to write only those ideas that are explained in the body of our essay.
- No doubt, there are some important as well as some minor points in an essay. When we are going to write a conclusion for an essay, then we should try to write only important ideas. There is no need to write the minor ideas.
- You should not try to apologize from your readers in the conclusion of your essay.
- You should try to write the conclusion of your essay in the complete structure.